KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
• knowledge of entrepreneurial, marketing and financial strategies necessary to start a company.
• knowledge of creative and innovation processes.
• basic understanding of technology trends in various contexts.
• strategic design (product service system development) and design thinking tools and methods.
• business model generation tool in order to develop economical and technical issues for the business idea.
• Ability to apply entrepreneurial and design thinking in innovation and business development processes.
• Ability to connect the use of ICT and creativity in the solving of (societal) problems.
• Ability to apply entrepreneurial thinking in the creative and cultural sector.
PRACTICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• Ability to perform the role of designer/entrepreneur in a business development process critically and inventively.
• Ability to identify and evaluate opportunities and risks and adapt to occurring needs and challenges.
• Ability to perform on a professional level within an interdisciplinary team.
• Capability to to perform in and manage a creative team.
KEY- AND TRANSFERABLE SKILLS
• specific creative signature in his/her ideas and plans.
• problem-solving skills and capability to turn ideas into action.
• capability to convincingly communicate concepts in a verbal and visual way to different audiences.
• Ability to to communicate value proposition and business idea.
• Ability to present and communicate a business idea in an elevator pitch session.
• Practice-based approach
• Two-weeks course
• 60 hrs in total
USED DIDACTIC TOOLS
NR. OF HRS
|• Team working sessions
|• Consultancy (individual or group)
|• Mentoring / Coaching
|• Best practices
|• Field visits
|• Pitch and presentations
ROLES OF STAFF
• Experts / Professionals from the field
• Mentors / Coaches
• Representative Incubators
P.O. Box 1520
3500 BM Utrecht