KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
• knowledge of entrepreneurial, marketing and financial strategies necessary to start a company.
• knowledge of creative and innovation processes.
• basic understanding of technology trends in various contexts.
• knowledge about idea research methodologies, innovation process, service design, user experience design, business model development, international marketing, communication strategy, technical implementation design
• Ability to apply entrepreneurial and design thinking in innovation and business development processes.
• Ability to connect the use of ICT and creativity in the solving of (societal) problems.
• Ability to include service design in development processes and to estimate technological complexity of products
PRACTICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• Ability to to perform the role of designer/entrepreneur in a business development process critically and inventively.
• Ability to identify and evaluate opportunities and risks and adapt to occurring needs and challenges.
• Ability to perform on a professional level within an interdisciplinary team.
KEY- AND TRANSFERABLE SKILLS
• specific creative signature in his/her ideas and plans.
• problem-solving skills and capability to turn ideas into action.
• capability to convincingly communicate concepts in a verbal and visual way to different audiences.
• capabilities of using design, business and technology skills in aim of forming a startup.
• Practice-based approach
• Two-weeks course
• 60 hrs in total
• The main approach will be focus on ICT and Design
USED DIDACTIC TOOLS
NR. OF HRS
|• Mentoring / Coaching
(After summer academy)
|• Field visits
|• Pitch and presentations
ROLES OF STAFF
• Experts / Professionals from the field
• Mentors / Coaches
University of Ljubljana
Faculty of Computer and Information Science
Večna pot 113